Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:49

:D of course...

but what exactly you mean?

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:49

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 22:05

the bands are mostly unknown or new and they get a dinner backstage. and it starts with the meal...some wants only vegetarian...that´s okay...each to his own...but they want especially drinks or food like a first dinner...some want only candlelight etc.

in my job training in a big hotel we had some celebrities to sing or play and i wondered what this people drink or eat or had wishes to have something in their cloak room...once a favorite singer drunk 2 bottles of whisky... :shock: ...and he made his gig without a problem...ii seemed he couldn´t do it without..... :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 12:32

Yes, they are strange enough. But as we are all. Just about celebrities we can get to know it)))

I guess, we returning to food-topic again...
so, again, there are people who eat worms etc. Well, don't know. I won't say, that there are some differences in strangeness between ordinary people and them. All differences are they are tallented, or have good (rich) "friends"...and ordinary people haven't... smth like this))

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 15:14

i agree.... :lol:

but if you have good "friends" it may be that you can get something easier but i think these things are not desirable ....i have only things that i earn of my own without friends and so i know what i have... :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 15:26

not desirable? People are different, you know. Looking on nowdays people, bussiness, show-bussiness, pffff...simply, my university...there aren't so much people who think, it isn't desirable...

I also know what i have...and also have it, getting on my own...bbbbbbut...well...not everybody see some "romantic" to get everything on their own...

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 17:05

i know and it´s sad...today the most people are egoistic and cool and don´t think of others... :wink:

but i´ll never be like that...i have a heart and i have feelings and the feelings mostly control my action...

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 17:10

:roll: i lost it...i can't live this way anymore...it hurts! Hurts and nobody cares about it!

Everybody hurts, and don't care, if you feel bad about it...

Everything hurts!

it is awful! I have no heart anymore! I gave it...and it was broken...all i have now...nothing i have! And glad with that! :)

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 17:19

oh no....your heart will ever stay inside of you...you´ll never loose it, but it´s feeling like that...but one day someone will show you your heart again...that´s the way of life :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 18:05

You know...well...well...no...not really... :)

Sa 7. Okt 2006, 20:07

when i was seventeen i loved a boy went to school with my sister....at weekend when we had partys evertime we came together but if i asked him to be his girlfriend he said no, he didn´t want to commit himself to me...after a half year i gave up and was very sad of love....
last year i met him again after more than 25 years...both of us were single....it was funny cause the old feelings came again...but i was stupid...i made a date and than i didn´t go...i had fear to lose again and i didn´t search for a new man in my life...later i heard he lives now far away and i tried to write him to explain...but he didn´t answered.... :cry: ....may be my absence will be a great mistake in my life, but i tried to adjust....now it´s past and a funny and at the same time a sad memory...... :roll:
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz