Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Sa 7. Okt 2006, 20:39

i know...know it all...

but i won't accept it...i can't accept it, and simply don't want to do it... :cry: don't want to talk about it anymore, okay? At leaste, not about me, my situation etc...

Sa 7. Okt 2006, 20:39

Sa 7. Okt 2006, 21:53

okay...okay...i accept...but the story should only be a example how live can be... :wink:

So 8. Okt 2006, 08:01

yes, of course. I understand, thank you very much for sharing! It is importaint to me in some ways (that you shared it).

So 8. Okt 2006, 10:10

i´ll try and hope that i´ll get it.... :wink:

i´m a little nature freak and i can go for hours through the wood. today i am sitting for the dog of my son and we came just from the forest.
i collected beech-nut, glans, haws and the last blackberries for my chipmunks. they like these things very much and now they have breakfast... :wink:
but often i go allocating fungi. but in the last years they got rare...some people forgot to abscise the mushrooms...they eradicate only...that´s cheerless.....
i rember one year i went with my father to collect mushrooms and there was a place we had enough for weeks....today the same place is empty...no fungis... :cry:

So 8. Okt 2006, 10:42

i like walk through the frests too...but i prefer city more...there are no insects...except worms (after rain).

Furtunately, i have no time for it...i am too busy...and really happy with it. When i have free time, i start to think...for the last time it is awfull. In other hand, if i am with one of my friends, then, even thinking is simplier...maybe because i thik about smth different))))

As for walking through "nature"...You know...couple weeks ago, me and my friend walked throug the forest near the university...20 minutes, and we met hauses again. I don't what do people think about. Soon there would be just houseshouseshouseshousesHOUSES...theye are crazy over hauses...or better, over money. I hate this. and them. :evil: stupid people. There aren't so much people, who is still like to watch sky, trees...or smth...People lost it...lost the feeling of joying the nature...it is bad...

So 8. Okt 2006, 10:49

motte 23 hat geschrieben:i´ll try and hope that i´ll get it.... :wink:

i hope for you! Wish you to get it...to get everything, what you want!!! :)

So 8. Okt 2006, 10:59

yes...the world is getting bad...mostly the people forget that the world is only a item on loan and that we must impart to our children....here in the wood is a little hill which is used in winter as a toboggan run for children...but this summer they begin to build a new street across the hill...here are streets enough and with the new ones the people only save on 3 minutes of the way to the other side of the hill...but today every minute counts and there is no mercy for the nature....bad...very badly :cry:

So 8. Okt 2006, 11:20

:cry: uhu...the same situation is in here...
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz