Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

пguess ho got a job?

Do 28. Sep 2006, 19:08

yes...right...me! :D

Now, i am working in russian musical magazine...it calls RockOracle. My friend from Germany compared it with German magazine Orkus. Well, maybe))))

In anyway, i am very-very-very glad, that the editor is so patience to me. Because i feel, like i can nothing... :cry: i am so...so...shit...

but i am working there, and ready to do everything to stay there...So, now i am on working, reading, listening to music. :D

congradulate mee? :oops: :D :lol:

Do 28. Sep 2006, 19:08

Do 28. Sep 2006, 22:05

oh yes.... :jump:

it must be a nice experience for someone like you who loves music.... :wink:

tell us what are you doing exactly for this musical magazine....

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 08:41

:D uhu! AGREE! I am so happy, that i got there.

Well...write))) I write review now...and also this days, i will do an interview with a band...

+ my editor is so cool. He really helps me, and says what is wrong, how to do this or that...i really get some expierence :D :blob8:

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 14:41

that´s fine...i think you can gain very good experience....and you must be good by now of cause your boss gave you now the chance to show what you can.... :wink:

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 18:14

:oops: he already gave, and we found that i can do nothing.

but as i said, my boss will teach me)

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 20:19

oh...if i get your point you already wrote something and it was not good, but your boss gave you a second chance and helped you to write again?

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 20:46

he gave me a chance to work with this magazine. Yes, i wrote, and it wasn't good, but he try to explain me, what is wrong...teach me...

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 20:57

now i understand....but you could never find a better boss.... :wink:

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:13

:wub << in good meaning of this emoticon...i mean...simple sympathy to a such great person as he is)))

i know! That's why i will do everything to prove his trust :)

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:33

i have a little job as a biddy at a music-club. there are sometimes bands to play live and its funny to see whitch especially wishes the bands have...it´s not easy to please everybody and everything.... :wink:
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz