Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

HELLO

Do 14. Dez 2006, 06:15

to everyone

Do 14. Dez 2006, 06:15

Do 14. Dez 2006, 09:17

hey... :lol: ...how are you?

do you have christmas stress? :wink: how do you celebrate christmas? with your family? and which christmas customs do you have?

Do 14. Dez 2006, 17:18

Christmas stress?? nooooooooo...i have Kira stress...and life stress... maybe even studying stress...but no christmas stress...i try to forgot about this awfull holiday. I hate christmas and New Year...i hate every holiday. Holidays are full of, even not gladness, but emotions for sure. And i lost my emotions...and don't want to search for it. I hope this christmas and new year holidays will be fast enoough, so i couldn't notice them...

i guess i will be at home with my mother :cry:

customs? hmmm...none, i guess. Just listen to president before Kurants will bell 12 hours...and then while kurants bell we make a wish...and then drink champagne...

But i guess...this year i wouldn't do neither first, nor second...hmmm...although i have a wish...

well...and this is all about new year. for christmas we haven't anything...just day-off. as for me, i like to tell fortunes this night...шт the old way)))))

Do 14. Dez 2006, 19:56

What are Kurants bells.

And tell us more about your wish. :wink:

Btw: "Kira-Stress" sounds funny. :)

Do 14. Dez 2006, 20:34

hmmmm...Kurants...don't know...i am sure, i wrote it wrong...it is...you know...There is BigBen in London...and Kurants in Moscow))) Know?

oh no...nobody can understand my wish...more over everybody wants to change my mind, and my wish...so, better i won't talk about it)))

Kira-stress...well...don't know if there is anything funny in stress...
but yes, i have it...don't know, how to explane...just...just...oooooooohhh...i don't know how to say))

So 17. Dez 2006, 00:32

i had a big family...2 brothers and 4 sisters...but now my parents are deceased and the family is broken...my oldest brother is dead and the others live their own lives...i have no contact to anyone...disputes of heirs...
my son is twenty and has his own domicile...i only go to my neighbor for dinner...may be my son will come later...may be or not...doesn´t matter...i hate christmas and the celebration...it´s a day like every other day... :wink:

So 17. Dez 2006, 08:35

SHAKING MOTTE'S HAND! :D

So 17. Dez 2006, 17:46

oh...but i cann´t wait that´s christmas past....i will take a little holiday...3 days at the nordsee with my son and his girlfriend...and if i´m honest...i need it...for the moment i feel tired and everything will be annoying.... :cry:

So 17. Dez 2006, 19:47

oh well, then wish you a lot of fun and continue this holiday as long as it possible!

Mo 18. Dez 2006, 23:07

i´ll try...and surely it may be funny...and i hope it will be cold...the tea with rum will taste better :lol: ...and we have a house straight behind the dyke...we will walk and walk and walk with our dogs...and eat a lot of fresh fish.... :wink:
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz