Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Kira is on German radio

Fr 4. Mai 2007, 19:02

Hallo, friends!

for a month i worked on russian radio, that broadcasts on Germany. It calls "Stimme Russlands".

I made there smth over 4 programms. and also read there a bit... so i hope i didn't kill anybody by my awful voice and awful accent :oops:
one -- very big programm, is about russian republic Adygea. It is over now, but you can read it here http://ruvr.ru/main.php?lng=ger&q=484&cid=95&p=19.04.2007
But it is boring a lot! So, you can just read first paragraph! 8)

AAAAALSO! Today i made...made the best i've done... for a long-long time, i thought how can i thank OOMPH! for everything, and i think, i made it good enough. I made "review" on their concert in Moscow. i put it on the web (a friend of mine lead the site), also i HOPE that this review will be in my magazine... AND! 06.05.07 radio-review will be on Stimme Russlands!)))))))))))

WATCH OUT! KIRA IS COMMING!

Fr 4. Mai 2007, 19:02

Fr 4. Mai 2007, 23:06

Cool! We have celebrities here in locus!

Bild

Sa 5. Mai 2007, 03:31

8) oh, yeeeeeeah! Not exactly THAT fame, that i wanted....but all in all, bettr then nothing... and this is just the beggining! Soon....soon, i will win the whole world! MUHAHAHA :lol:

btw. some "lieber Hörer" even wrote us, that he liked the programm. Very funny))))
To be honest, i didn't like the way it was read...but in anyway, it is my material, and i am almost proud of it... of course i proud more about the fact, that i blew up the radio by my "OOMPH!" :) Hope, soon, this material also will be in the Net
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz