Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Re: let's play a little?

Mi 19. Sep 2007, 15:41

Terry Pratchett "Soul Music". Almost finished it.

If you need to translate smth from russian. what would you do?
:D Kira starts ask stupid questions)))))))))))))

Mi 19. Sep 2007, 15:41

Mi 19. Sep 2007, 17:56

maybe i would try to find one of my exboyfriends, he can speak it ;)

did you ever get a email which wasnt spam and not for you ? (what was the topic?)

Mi 19. Sep 2007, 18:47

yes and no... i got spam which wasn't for me))))))
Oh...and once i've got web-congratulate-card which wasn't for me... You see... my email starts as "puppete"... and there is "puppete_86" and i got the mail for this second puppete))))

do you like to burn candels?

Do 20. Sep 2007, 17:41

yes, but i cann´t...it´s to dangerous for my chipmunks...they are very nosy and ....ohhh it´s very hot....

what do you think about feng shui?

Do 20. Sep 2007, 19:23

well, i think east-people are very wisdom! BUT... first, to live as they want in fact we need a lot of money. And, so much people live without thinking about anything like this... i mean... if you believe this, you really can get in danger if your bad stays in the wrong place... but if you don't care, you will find a lot of other reasonds, why you got in danger))))))

what philosophy do you prefer?

Fr 21. Sep 2007, 01:03

my mum gave me once a small timber panel with a sentence : wer leben will der kämpfe also...that means who want´s to live must fight....i think the sentence is lifelike ...

have you found a philosophy for your live?

Fr 21. Sep 2007, 18:16

No. I thought that i find it some time ago... but... but then it was broken... also i think better earlier, then later... No i try to find some philosophy for my life again))

what is your favorite emoticon ("smile")?

Sa 22. Sep 2007, 19:52

Ok, they had Anniversary now, right? My fav is :-/ Looks so nice like Bert. :lol:

What is the most stupid question you have ever been asked?

Di 25. Sep 2007, 17:50

my mum called me often at night when she couldn´t sleep. she knew that i couldn´t sleep at night too. and sometimes she aksed me:are you still sleeping? when i answered her call....if i was sleeping i couldn´t talk to her....

do you like michael jackson?

Sa 29. Sep 2007, 21:49

No ... and he don´t like me because I am too old ... :lol:

Do you think the human race should explore space - or should we solve our problems here on earth first?
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz