Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:37

i can borrow billy :lol: ...a lot of choices ..... but i think he knows what´s siblings are :wink:

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:37

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:42

motte, it is good, that you are happy! It is very good, than you feel this way.

and about no contacts...yes...i understand...my mother's mother died when mother was a child...and just now, we found a contact to that brunch of our family...then started to search for each other. And for example one...they searched for one guy...but after couple years, they got to know, that he died 5 years ago... it is bad, i guess...

but i am happy, being the only child...i am too egoistic to have smb except me...well, or, i became this way because of this being the only...

but also, i am sorry for my mother...if i had brother or sister, i guess, she won't be so alone...aaand...and...well...i am a bad daughter :oops:

Fr 29. Sep 2006, 21:51

oh no...you are no bad daughter....in my childhood i wished that i was the only child to become more love from my parents...but on the other side i had always someone to play with...
and that your mum feels alone or something else is not your problem...that´s the problem of your mum...
and i think she will not feel alone cause you are away...i think you will be there if she needs you and that she knows that...
i have only one son too and i don´t feel alone cause he´s gone...everybody and children too must live his own life... :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 12:34

You understand it, i understand it...but my mother doesn't understand it.
More over, i won't be there for her...maybe, i even can't do it physically...

and i AM a bad daughter...not because of her lonelyness...but this is the other topic... :roll:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 15:19

you don´t give the impression that you are a bad daughter....if i were your mother i´ll be proud of what you are making and doing...i know thats not easy to live without family and to study and to work...but you do and you face up to everything...that´s okay :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 15:23

but you aren't my mother...let's start with it)))

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 16:54

what do you want to start? :shock: ...that´s i´m your mum?....that´s rather impossible...i don´t know you, live too far away to chance this and i have a son and don´t know if he will share me.... :?

but if you´ll have a problem to talk about...i will listening and try to find a way or to help somehow or other... :wink:

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 17:06

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: i just meant, let's start our conversation, that's you aren't my mother...and you can't know how she feels about it...aaaand...don't know what she thinks :shock: this is the only what i meant!!!!! :lol:

I have no problems! I am nothing... and nothing can't have any problems...right? I am just Wahrheit...nothing...nothing more...

i can talk about every-everything...but i have no problems *smiling bitter* ... noooooo problems...

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 17:15

sorry...i don´t want to affront or something else.... :oops:

but i think you are not nothing...you are a human nature and thats a lot...you have your own feelings and minds...nobody think or feel exactly the same...you are inimitable like we all and that´s good cause everyone will give something of his own to the world and that´s the life....e

Sa 30. Sep 2006, 18:07

i like you way of thinking, you know :)
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz