Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

So 1. Okt 2006, 20:05

thanks.... :oops:

what do you think about your life?

i can tell you that the life is different as we think in our youth....for example in my youth i hated to get older...with my girlfriend i thought that we´ll never be over 40...cause all women will wear fustanella and have a lot of children...that´s a hard example but i hope you´ll understand what i mean....

if i was young i dreamed to get a farmer and live on a farm...cause i like animals and grew in the countryside up...whats with my dreams?....i live in a city, without a man...my ex wasn´t a farmer, he just was an idiot with a normal job without animals...never mind...but i have no farmer, some animals, but no farm...but i´m happy :wink:

my son dreamed to get a big football-star, with eighteen play football in italy and earn a lot of money...but he wanted to take along my :lol: ...today he lives in the same town, plays no more football and has not a lot of money...

what are your dreams and wishes?

So 1. Okt 2006, 20:05

Mo 2. Okt 2006, 16:14

I want to have job...as musical journalist

Mi 4. Okt 2006, 13:18

no more wishes???

Mi 4. Okt 2006, 14:48

...o(i also have only one big wish but for realizing i have to do so lot)

Mi 4. Okt 2006, 15:05

Honest? In fact i have 2 wishes...2 big, main wishes. For one i am ready to do almost everything (except give my life...there is no sense to have this wish then)...for the second i am ready to give my life. Only one wish can come true. But each of them will make come true the second one.
I won't tell you neither first...nor second my wish. They are mine. Mine, and nobody's else.

Yes, i have no wishes anymore. Job and others such wishes are just the question of time...even not real wishes...I can't share your point of view, motte... I thought about it a lot for the last time...wishes...my wish will kill me...i guess, it isn't what you mean...

:D Glad to see you, Tarja, again. How are you?

Mi 4. Okt 2006, 16:14

i don´t look in the english part here, sry ^^
well,i think... i´m fine. ^^
i´m a little bit excited for the following day-
i have a date at a special doctor...

what about you? fine?

Mi 4. Okt 2006, 16:32

hmmmm...won't say that i understood everything...but okay))) Glad for you

me? hmmm...well...okay...let's say fine)))

Fr 6. Okt 2006, 21:34

ohhh...i have a very big wish... :wink:

i want to snap the jackpot at lotto... :lol: ....34 million euro...oooohhhh...that´s heavy....and i could do so much with the money...no more work cause if i will invest profitably i get 116 000 euro interest pro month(someone in tv had calculated).....a very big wish without view to get reality :cry:

Fr 6. Okt 2006, 21:51

ШInteresting...but have never thought about money-wishes. I have always dreamt about smth what is higher than simply money. No, i always wanted to have enough money... But in fact i dreamt about some charcteristics, Great love, kids...family...

Doesn't matter for now. Money, won't rule over my dreams, wishes, thoughts...more over i dream just about one point...and it is also not money :lol: :cry: shit...

Anyway...Take higher, motte! :D Money is good...but...people can be happy also without it...You said you are happy...
Don't you afraid of getting crazy over money, when you have it? :)

Sa 7. Okt 2006, 19:49

no...i think i´ll stay on earth...i just have small wishes to become true...example a little nice house with a big garden for my animals, a car or better a little van...and some money for my best friends to satisfy some wishes.....and the rest i´ll invest....

but i had no luck... :cry: ....nobody had luck...next time once more the big jackpot :wink: ....and i´ll try again 8)
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz