Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Let's talk?

Fr 22. Sep 2006, 21:18

What are you interested in?

I want to talk with you all, and to make it interesting! So....let's talk? :shock:

Fr 22. Sep 2006, 21:18

Fr 22. Sep 2006, 21:56

i´m interested in old furniture...i´ve just got an old bookcase...it was a hard work.. :roll: ..first i got only the armoire without doors...they had a broken glass pane and they should exchanged...but it takes about 2 weeks..now i´ve got the doors and today i anted them, but the key is missed and the door in look...now i´m waiting for the key.... :cry:

but the bookcase is very pretty and i´m happy because its old and was a bargain buy... :lol:

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 14:09

Hmmm...yes, old furniture is very beautiful. I have the great Bookcase from the red wood...But i have to do smth with this. Because my room is so little...and i have 3 cases in it... :roll: + bed + table... and no free space...

but if i have a big house...and choose forniture, i guess i would choose smth old...in Gothic style)))

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 17:30

one good tip for the care or for polish of old furnitures...take red wine and olive oil in equal shares and rub dark wood in...by pale wood take white wine in stead of the red....thats much better than each buyable polish...it smells few days after olives and it takes some days until the polish is dawn-in, but you can repair with it scratch and stains of water.... :wink:

and i like animals. i have a dog, a collie-sheep-dog-crossbree named jessie. she is a lovly and nice bitch of 7 years. and i have 2 rabbits and 4 chipmunks. all animals live without a cage. my rabbits live in the kitchen and the chipmunks in my living room. everywhere in my apartment is something to run, to climb or to jump. :wink:

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 18:25

:D thanks

aaaaaand you are a vegeterian? :lol: Yes?
i don't really like animals...or better to say i don't care...
don't know...

i want to have 4 fishes...little black fishes :D

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 18:34

no...sorry but i´m no vegetarian..i eat nearly every animal....but not my own... :roll: ...

but why do you want to have just 4 black fishes?

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 19:15

:D it was a joke))

because i want)))))) don't know...it is just cool...
but all what i found is gold fishes...great, i like them...but to keep 4 such fishes, i need aquarium as big as my flat :roll: :cry:

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 19:48

Hmmm, take four flounders - they are easy to batch. And so you need a little aquarium only.

:lol:

Sa 23. Sep 2006, 21:20

:lol: thanks, billy...

to be honest, try to find smth....at leaste the picture...but can't... :( uffffff... Internet...but...well...will keep searching)

So 24. Sep 2006, 00:41

or take some of plastic....you can paint them in every colour you like and they are low-maintenance.... :wink:
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz