Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Oomph! won Song-Contest!!!

Sa 17. Feb 2007, 19:58

@Wahrheit!

Every year the german tv-channel Pro7 has the "Bundesvision Song Contest" a kind of "European Song Contest" for Germany only. Inventor and Showmaster is the german multi-talent Stefan Raab.
This year 16 singers and bands started for their (federal) state and Oomph! feat. Marta Jandova (Die Happy) for ... uuumph ... I forgot .... Lower Saxony?

And finally the winner was Oomph! with "Träumst du". I like this song so much!

By the way: For Thuringia started Northern Lite feat. Chapeau Claque with "Enemy" and made a very good sixth place.
Zuletzt geändert von Realbilly am Sa 17. Feb 2007, 22:53, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.

Sa 17. Feb 2007, 19:58

Re: Oomph! won Song-Contest!!!

Sa 17. Feb 2007, 20:19

Billy hat geschrieben:@Wahrheit!

By the way: For Thuringia started Northern Lite feat. Chapeau Claque with "Enemy" and made a very good sixth place.

In the last year Thuringia are at the third place with "In extremo"

Sa 17. Feb 2007, 22:55

Andreeeeeee .... do you know In Extremo??? I am deepliest surprised! :shock: :shock: :shock:

So 18. Feb 2007, 10:07

Yes i know "In Extremo", i love the Song "Nur ihr allein"

So 18. Feb 2007, 11:08

I have seen In Extremo live already 3 times. On the Runneburgfest in Weißensee. You then leave like Schmidts cat, when they rock the Burg.
:lol:

So 18. Feb 2007, 20:53

i´m suprised too ;)
i´ve seen in extremo live one time... they rock ^^
but back to topic: i like the song too. it´s so great.
oomph is always great and this song... hrhrhr +smile+
but the song "power of love" from them is going under
because the song "traeumst du" came...

Fr 23. Feb 2007, 17:11

well, i am glad for OOMPH!. Finally they took, what they wanted... FAAAAAAAME -.-
buh :cry: in my opinion when they wasn't popular so much they did their work more...for work...and now, they are simply POPular.

I don't know, guys...and girls...have you ever heard original of Traeumst du?? It was my favorit song from the album...but...god...what they did with it???? The song is smells like money, and nothing more...unfortunatelly. I am disappointed in OOMPH! a lot. now i prefer just their old works.
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz