Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

Di 20. Mär 2007, 22:52

thanks for the names, on thursday i will go to the libary and search (:

but one thing: i HATE bradbury (because i have to read in school too much)

Di 20. Mär 2007, 22:52

Mi 21. Mär 2007, 05:32

:D :lol: ш guess, sometimes it is good to have russian-school-system...i read not so much...so like 'em))))))))))))))

Do 22. Mär 2007, 23:32

Haha, in school we read Nikolai Ostrowski, Arkadi Gaidar, Maxim Gorki or Tschingis Aitmatov.
8)

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 05:49

Nikolai Ostrowski -- "Gewitter"?
Arkadi Gaidar -- Timur??
Maxim Gorki -- hmmm...i guess, from Gorki you could read a lot... "Mother"? "On the botton"?

in school we read just russian literature...but AFTER i read a lot of German the greatest literature!)))))))))

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 20:37

i had at school a german-professor as teacher...he liked germany litature...his favorites were kant, schiller and goethe...but the very old literature too...the edda or the nibelungen...or walter von der vogelweide...sometimes he adduced him and if i closed my eyes i could see him as a minnesingers and that was funny because he was a little man with few hairs and a little beer belly.... :lol:

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 20:43

won't say anything about Kant...but Shiller and Goethe are great!

the edda or the nibelungen

damn, i read it right now, it is so good...i even couldn't imagine. Very good. I like it a LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :floating_heart

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 22:01

i too... :lol: ...i like old things... :wink:....and i try to get the edda in an old vision ....i mean in old german script...but i newer found... :cry: ...but i didn´t look at ebay for a long time for the book and i found it just in old german...try to get it...keep your fingers crossed for me...may be i´ll win... :wink:

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 22:19

i will...

just...hmmm...i am not mistaken? it is ireland's mythology? yes?

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 22:34

nordic gods and heros legendary....
http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edda
... :wink:

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 22:36

oh well... :)
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz