Feel free and write about everything, but english only!
Antwort schreiben

spring fever

So 11. Mär 2007, 22:53

hey wahrheit...how are you?
are you feel the spring too? here in germany it´s getting spring...the sun is shining, the nature become green, it is getting warmer and everywhere spring fever...

at home my chipmunks get that fever...by day they whistle and cry sometimes shrill...they want to mate...and at night they are dreaming loud...then they whistle in a low voice and cheep low...i´ve got 3 female and one boy and every day he flirts with another one...i think my three ladies will get soon mothers... :wink:

So 11. Mär 2007, 22:53

So 11. Mär 2007, 23:33

Uuuuuuh, and you think Wahrheit got the spring-fever, too?

:lol: :lol: 8)

Mo 12. Mär 2007, 18:54

why not???....no, i hope she´ll get it not like my chipmunks...only feel better, get new energy and be happy that the weather is fine...something like that... :wink:

Di 20. Mär 2007, 19:50

HELLO! HELLO, MY FAVOURIT FORUMERS!!!!! :D

hmmm...i guess, i can already not to answer the question? :wink: :D

Yes, the spring is over here too. It is still a bit cold... but i like it...yes, this is the best weather!!! But i have a lot to do now. too much...

and...about fever...i hope, it will stay far away from me :)

Do 22. Mär 2007, 23:24

Wahrheit hat geschrieben:HELLO! HELLO, MY FAVOURIT FORUMERS!!!!! :D

Aaaah, aaaah - I like that to read ... like that so much! :D

Wahrheit hat geschrieben:But i have a lot to do now. too much...

.... and what??

Wahrheit hat geschrieben:and...about fever...i hope, it will stay far away from me :)

I got it last week. And I have to say ... uhm ... if I seriously think about ... and viewing from all sites, positive and negative ... so I have to notice ... for all to know ... and it is my personal and of course humble opinion ... sooo ... listen to me: fever is bullshit! Yes it is!!! Absolutely. True.

Fr 23. Mär 2007, 05:55

i have a lot of work...and bonus-studying...and uni...it takes a lot of time.
well...to be honest, i would be glad about it, if not uni...yes, minus uni = glad :D

Yes, i am agree with you, Billy...
Antwort schreiben

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Internet, Firefox, Liebe, Deutschland, Spiele

Impressum | Datenschutz